• Specifically formulated in accordance with the ABCDerm dermatological safety commitment, ABCDerm Péri oral soothes, repairs and purifies the irritated epidermis around the mouth of babies and children.
• An expert in skin biology, BIODERMA research has innovated and created the Amylpriv® patent*. This patent actively combats amylase, an enzyme present in saliva that irritates the delicate skin around the mouth.
• ABCDerm Péri-oral combines an insulating and protective texture with purifying, soothing and restorative dermatological agents to:
- help reduce irritating peri-oral lesions
- help rebuild the skin barrier
- relieve redness and help restore skin comfort.
• ABCDerm Péri-Oral is easy to spread and leaves no white traces on the skin.
• Excellent skin tolerance.
Directions for use:
- Apply ABCDerm Péri-oral 2 to 3 times a day to the irritated area around the mouth after the skin has been cleansed and carefully dried.
May be used on newborns, with the exception of premature infants.
For hygiene reasons, we recommend that you close the product tightly after using.
Formulated in accordance with the ABCDerm dermatological safety commitment
Good skin tolerance
Tested under dermatological control
40 ml tube
WATER, GLYCERIN, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, MINERAL OIL, PANTHENOL, PEG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE, SODIUM CITRATE, BETA-SITOSTEROL, CAPRYLOYL GLYCINE, GLYCYRRHETINIC ACID, ALLANTOIN, COPPER SULFATE, ZINC SULFATE, TAMARINDUS INDICA EXTRACT, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, DEXTRIN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE.